Pages

April 28, 2009

My Morals

Above is my result from the Moral Foundations Questionaire.

As I hope you can see, I [green] am more concerned about harm and fairness than the average liberal [blue], and much more so than the average conservative [red].

I'm less concerned about loyalty than liberals and much less so than conservatives.

While conservatives care most about authority and purity, I'm down near the liberals in that I care much less about those elements.

You, too, can take this test at YourMorals. org. The test was developed by Jesse Graham and Jonathan Haidt at the University of Virginia. Haidt is the author of The Happiness Hypothesis.

2 comments:

Terry Yarborough said...

I think I saw that before. Forgot what my score was.
Oh wait, you've sent me the quiz by e-mail. I'll try not to cheat.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Terry. I see from your results, which you sent me, that you care very little about purity. Seesh. You need to wash your mouth out with soap ... and Listerine and bleach. Otherwise, you're as liberal as Hubert Humphrey.